March 19, 2013

School House Rocks

Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Go Jane black leather overall dress and vintage top with cooperative sneakers


Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Go Jane black leather overall dress and vintage top with cooperative sneakers

red and orange flowers over mulch

a horse trotting towards a stable

bright purple and pink flower in the grass

Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Go Jane black leather overall dress and vintage top with cooperative sneakers
Top: Vintage, sorta kinda similar ~ Overall Dress: c/o Go Jane ~ Shoes: Cooperative, similar


My public library is so awesome. I know the last place you'd think I was from these pictures is the library, but this is an extra special library. It's a magical place with a stable full of pretty horses, a park and scenic walkways lined with lovely spring flowers. I come here a lot. On the days that they're closed it's the perfect getaway to bring a book or laptop and sit outside in MOTHER NATURE with free wifi.


I'm so happy to be working with Go Jane to show you guys this awesome leather overall dress. When I first laid eyes on it, I knew it was for me. It totally fits my personality since it's sorta funky, different and tomboyish. 


I paired it with one of those old school crimpy tops they'd always wear in the 80s. I really don't know the official term for that kind of top, but I like it because it has a high neck and it's stretchy. The material of the overall dress was snug but comfortable. It falls a little below mid thigh and it felt like I was wearing shorts. While wearing it, I never felt like I was showing off too much :) I've been shopping at Go Jane for years. Their prices are super affordable (for you broke college kids out there lol) and I've always loved their clothes. I remember getting a Go Jane sticker with a delivery years ago and needing to find the perfect place to put it. It's still on my closet door to this day :)





Follow me on BloglovinPolyvoreTwitterTumblr and Instagram.

50 comments

  1. very stylish ! just adore this outfit.
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty girl! Love the look! And what a beautiful library to shoot your pics:)! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Just leave a comment on my blog and let me know! Thanks:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, you look really cool :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that over all dress looks perfect on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta el look!
    Las fotografías preciosas.
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know this shop, it's so cool, love the dress! And the photos are great! ;)

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous leather dress!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A library ?? really ? that's a pretty awesome setting for a library , loving that overall on you . Hope you having an awesome week.

    xo Meg<3


    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG If my library included horses I would go to library every day! The dress is great! I love the casual but chic look!
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT. Leather. Overall. Dress. I am so jealous -- that is amazing!
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! GO JANE! They have awesome stuff :)

      Delete
  12. you are sooo amazing! loving your pictures and that floral shirt is awesome!
    lots and lots of love
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit !!!
    Milca
    new post
    www.milcaway.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. The overall dress is absolutely adorable! Such a cute outfit, you look beautiful.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweety!! Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    I really love your post, specially your dress, its so so amazing!!
    Come back to my new post at;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look the leather overalls are adorable! Cute with the sneakers, too.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. woooooow
    amazing qualitiy shooting!
    how you achieve it?? or whats you camera??
    i really really love you, your style and your pics!

    hope we'll follow and stay in touch, i'm goinn!!
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com


    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing look!!!!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey! Just came across your blog ... and it rocks!!!! :)

    Would you be up to follow each other on our social media ?? :)

    xx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow.....! you have amazing look..! and Your leather skirt look so amazing dear...!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey dude thanks for the comment! You're awesome :)

Down to Stars. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.