January 20, 2014

Fern Gully

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a vintage sweater with Felix Felicis Harry Potter necklace and vintage leather shoes
Sweater: Vintage ~ Harry Potter 'Felix Felicis' Necklace: Gift ~ Shoes: Vintage ~ Beanie: American Apparel

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a vintage sweater with Felix Felicis Harry Potter necklace and vintage leather shoes

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a vintage sweater with Felix Felicis Harry Potter necklace and vintage leather shoes

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a vintage sweater with Felix Felicis Harry Potter necklace and vintage leather shoes


Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a vintage sweater with Felix Felicis Harry Potter necklace and vintage leather shoes

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a vintage sweater with Felix Felicis Harry Potter necklace and vintage leather shoes


I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! I know I am. The weather has been amazing with back to back cold fronts, which means I've been wearing all my vintage sweaters and hats!

I know I get really excited about the weather like a dork but I can't help it. I just really like chilly weather and changing of the seasons. That's why I think I might end up living in Upstate New York where I can disappear into the forests and lakes whenever I want, but still be close enough to fun stuff going on.

So we are still apartment hunting. The one we found ended up missing the mark a bit. This has been such a loooong process! I just can't wait to find something my roommate and I both agree on so I can just be done with it lol 


And in more exciting news, my brother and mom are getting puppies! My brother has a friend that breeds red nose mastiffs and we are getting one! I literally spent the last 20 minutes imaging it cuddling with me in my bed and me kissing it's fat belly. It'll never get away from my love ha ha


Follow me on BloglovinTumblr and Instagram.


2 comments

  1. Good luck on the apartment search, I know it can be a pain. I'm loving the cold front as well. So so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is A PAIN lol But we saw one yesterday that might be THE ONE….fingers crossed

      Delete

Thanks for sharing! You're awesome :)

Down to Stars. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.