January 13, 2014

Sunday Walks

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Phillip Lim for Target top with H&M pants and Urban Outfitter loafers with an ASOS fedora
Top: Phillip Lim for Target ~ Pants: H&M ~ Hat: ASOS ~ Suspenders: Forever 21 ~ Loafers: Urban Outfitters ~ Purse: Vintage

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Phillip Lim for Target top with H&M pants and Urban Outfitter loafers with an ASOS fedora


Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Phillip Lim for Target top with H&M pants and Urban Outfitter loafers with an ASOS fedora

Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Phillip Lim for Target top with H&M pants and Urban Outfitter loafers with an ASOS fedora


Miami Fashion Blogger Anais Alexandre of Down to Stars in a Phillip Lim for Target top with H&M pants and Urban Outfitter loafers with an ASOS fedora


I spent the weekend looking at apartments with my roommate, which you may have seen if you follow me on instagram. I think we found one that we're really happy with which is exciting!

Moving out has been a long time coming and I just can't wait to be sitting in my apartment sharing a new part of my life with you guys.

I'm also planning on going surfing this week! Follow me on instagram to see how THAT goes lol

Hope you guys have a good week :)


Follow me on BloglovinTumblr and Instagram.

2 comments

  1. I don't know where to begin! Your outfit looks so great, and those pants are amazing! Great to hear about the apartment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing! You're awesome :)

Down to Stars. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.